Autos Dlvrd is an industry disruptor in the Automobile transportation Space. Our parent company has been in Richmond for over a decade and a year ago we spun off our brokerage division. We are looking for a self starter that will take ownership of their accounting role and will see all tasks through. Want to see your hard work pay off? Reach out!
This position is responsible for the supervision and tasks related to accounting and financial services; ensuring helpful, accurate and timely financial practices.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy.
- Amazing AR/AP Skills!
- Manage/Oversee accounting daily operations and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Manage and assist with customer/partner accounting inquires.
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data.
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs.
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Manage or assist with ad hoc departmental requests
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance/ or equivalent proven work experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures.
- Candidate must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Experience in working in Transportation or Logistics preferred.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, standards and regulations.
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results.
- Great interpersonal and verbal communication skills.