Sweetie Boy Transportation, established in 2010, is a full solution Automobile Transportation and Logistics company. We have immediate openings for Drive Away Drivers! Think you’re a great fit? Apply today and accelerate your career!
Do you have self discipline and the drive to take control of how much money you make? As a Drive Away Driver you can expect to drive a wide variety of vehicles. On days scheduled to work, you will report to the closest store or hub location where you live. Interact with customer’s inventory to receive/deliver units dispatched to you. Continue through the day picking up and delivering units and end your day at your start location. Sounds easy enough right?
- Pickup & Deliver units to designated locations throughout the day
- Must be willing to drive for long periods of times 8- 10+ hours per day
- Use technology and applications daily for dispatcher communication, units assigned, and safety
- Work in a safety sensitive environment with excellent communication
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- Possession of a valid driver’s license that has been maintained for the past 5 years and a clean driving record (DMV record will be checked)
- Physically able to navigate in large parking lots in addition to ascending and descending stairs
- Must be able to repeatedly get in and out of vehicles with varying ride heights
- Must wear safety vest at all times on company and customer property
- Must be able to inspect all aspects of vehicles driven for damages/VINS, which involves bending, kneeling and stooping on occasion
- Must be able to drive up to 11 hours a day and work up to 14. We adopt the federal DOT hours of service for this position
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and subject to random testing as prescribed by the federal DOT
- Competitive pay at Pay: $700.00 - $900.00 or greater per week with Weekly Pay w/ Direct Deposit
- Flexible work schedule, with part time positions available
- Full time AutoPilots can earn health insurance after 120 days of employment
- This is a COMMISSIONED position. Each car moved is assigned a flat rate, total revenue calculated at end of week and driver receives 50% of week's revenue
The "Sweetie Boy" Difference: Our employees have the advantage of taking part in our insane growth potential, open door policy owner, family atmosphere where your opinion matters, and the latest technology. Our biggest requirement above all is a safety first mindset and being a top of the line communicator.
*We have a Zero Tolerance Policy for drug use!*